Have an expert give you the advice you need to turn your DIY graphics, websites and logos into something professional and eye-catching.
You don’t mind learning the tech to get the work done, but you just aren’t happy with the results.
After reaching out to your friends, family and Facebook groups, you still don’t know what to do and deep down you really do not agree with a lot of the advice that you have been given.
If only you had a magic wand, someone to swoop in and to make sense of your vision and what you have done.
That’s where i come in.
together we’ve got this.
you would be surprised at how much we can get done in a few short hours
BRING YOUR BRAND TO LIFE
Bring ALL the work you have done: logos, colors, mood board, website graphics and fonts. We will go over the changes needed, big or small, to bring your Brand and your vision to life.
WHO I WORK WITH
I work with Digital Entrepreneurs in all sectors, I have also mentor large and small companies. You will get the most out of our collaboration if you have a reasonable command of technology, or are not afraid of learning.
You will have prepared a good part of the corporate branding package, so that we will have enough “meat” to work on. The more you have done the better!
Don’t worry! I would never trash your work. There is always the kernel of an idea and no matter what you bring, we will be able to move forward from that in a positive way.
HOW IT WORKS
Once we connect, you send all your work by email and I will evaluate it before our talk.
1 Hour critiquing and corrections. We will have every opportunity to discuss all aspects of your design project. At the end of this conversation you will have a list of modifications.
1 Hour to verify any outstanding questions and further modifications.
30 minutes for any last details and questions.
THIS IS FOR YOU:
– If you like, or at least don’t dislike using technology
– If you like looking at things through fresh eyes
– If you are prepared to learn invaluable lessons about design
– If you want a beautiful corporate identity that you can say you did yourself
– You are open to constructive criticism
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU:
– If you are not open to learning
– If you think there is no difference between professional and amateur design
– If you don’t really care about your branding
– If you do not like to learn new tech skills